Rustic Two Panel Wooden Door: Custom European Style Design – 6004RP
An Original Design By Award Winning Artist H.J. Nick Inspired By The Style Of European Castle Doors From The Middle Ages
These Doors Are Handmade By Master Craftsman To Historically Correct Specifications, Using Old World Methods And Materials
Rustic Two Panel Wooden Door: Custom European Style Design
At ArtFactory.com, we make this rustic two panel wooden door that is perfect for anyone who is looking for a traditional entrance door with additional security and durability. Like all of our custom doors, it is built using only old world techniques such as mortise and tenon joined construction, that allow for strong and superior quality. All of our custom doors are built with thick, solid, naturally air cured, timber. We never use faux woods, particle or press board, or any type of fast process construction techniques. This commitment to quality materials and expert level craftsmanship are what separates our products from the disposable, mass production doors that you will find at big box retailers.
We have been designing and building custom, fine art quality, handmade entrances since 1913. In fact, every product that leaves our world class facility, is unique, one-of-a-kind, designed by and built under the supervision of award winning artist H.J. Nick. This rustic two panel wooden door is finished using a many step open grain color infusion process. These finishes are hand rubbed, with curing times between each process. This includes multiple steps to infuse the stain colors into the grain of the wood. Multiple processes of lacquer, waxes, and oils allow the finish to be part of the wood not just on the surface. This allows for by simple cleaning with oils to create a natural patina that will improve in appearance over time. We offer hundreds of different finish color choices. Unlike paint, sprays, or urethanes these finishes will not fade, flake, or chip over time. All of this adds up to a finish that meets world class fine art specifications, and will stay beautiful for generations with little or no maintenance.
Rustic Two Panel Wooden Door Hardware Is Solid Hand Forged Wrought Iron
The rustic two panel wooden door as pictured features our popular decorative iron lever pull. As with all of our custom doors, your hardware options are fully customizable. You can choose from any of our hundreds of styles of custom door handles and theme door pulls, or have our designers create one for you. We can also build from any picture, drawing, idea, or any design from history. We specialize in building historically inspired designs, and when we do so, we use the same techniques and materials as the original for history. All of our hardware comes advance patinated with a hand applied, heat infused iron oxide patina. This type of finish won't crack, peel, or flake like paints and powder coats.
Our door hardware is always hand built to your specifications by our master blacksmiths using hand forged wrought iron. When we say hand forged, we mean hand hammered by a classically trained blacksmith. We never cast, drop forge, or use any type of fast, or mass production process when building our hardware. This means that every time, you will receive a fine art quality piece of hardware that is unique and of investment quality. To top it all off, when you buy a custom door from ArtFactory.com, it is guaranteed forever. Call us at 1-800-292-0008 for pricing on the rustic two panel wooden door, or any of our other custom wooden doors.
Rustic Two Panel Wooden Door Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost