Vertical Groove Panel Door: Solid Wood With Hand Forged Iron Hardware – 5012RP
Available With Fully Customizable Blacksmith Hand Forged Handles And Hardware
Our Combination Of Fine Grade Materials And Master Craftsmanship Allow Us To Offer The Highest Quality Available Anywhere At Any Price
Vertical Groove Panel Door: Solid Wood With Hand Forged Iron Hardware
At ArtFactory.com, we make this vertical groove panel door that is perfect for anyone who is looking for a traditional entrance door with additional security and durability. The versatile, vertical panel style design provides a traditional look that can be made to fit almost any style of home. Like all of our custom doors, it is built using only old world techniques such as mortise and tenon joined construction, that allow for strong and superior quality. All of our custom doors are built with thick, solid, naturally air cured, timber. We never use faux woods, particle or press board, or any type of fast process construction techniques. This commitment to quality materials and expert level craftsmanship are what separates our products from the disposable, mass production doors that you will find at big box retailers.
We have been designing and building custom, fine art quality, handmade entrances since 1913. In fact, every product that leaves our shop is unique, one-of-a-kind, and never to be exactly reproduced. This custom vertical groove panel door is no exception. Every door and wood product that we built is hand finished to fine art quality standards. These finishes are applied using a hand rubbed, multi step process that blends the stain into the grain of the wood. We offer hundreds of different finish colors, or if you prefer we can also match to any existing sample. We also have no limitations on size, and can build to fit an exterior, interior, residential of commercial entrance. To top it all off, when you buy a custom door from ArtFactory.com, it guaranteed forever because we believe that it should be the last door that you will ever have to buy.
Our Vertical Groove Panel Door Is Available With Fully Customizable Hardware
The door as pictured features our popular twisted c-shaped wrought iron door pull. As with all of our custom doors, your hardware options are fully customizable. This vertical groove panel door features wrought iron clavos that have been added to give the door a medieval style. Choose from our hundreds of styles of custom door handles and theme door pulls, or have our designers create one for you. We can also build from any picture, drawing, idea, or any design from history. We specialize in building historically inspired designs using the same techniques and materials as the original for history. All of our hardware comes advance patinated with a hand applied, heat infused iron oxide patina. This type of finish won't crack, peel, or flake like paints and powder coats.
Our door hardware is always hand built to your specifications by our master blacksmiths using hand forged wrought iron. When we say hand forged, we mean hand hammered by a classically trained blacksmith. We never cast, drop forge, build from a mold, or use any type of fast or mass production process when building our hardware. This means that every time, you will receive a fine art quality piece of hardware that is uniquely yours, of investment quality, and built to stand the test of time. Call us at 1-800-292-0008 for pricing on the custom vertical groove panel door, or any of our other custom wooden doors.
Vertical Groove Panel Door Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost