Stained Glass Dutch Door: Custom Aspen Tree Fine Art Window – DD5647
A Classic Style Door With An Expression Of Personality
Handcrafted From Solid Wood, Hand Forged Iron, And Hand Cut, Kiln Fired, Stained Glass
Stained Glass Dutch Door: Custom Aspen Tree Fine Art Window
Are you are looking for the classic look of a Dutch door, but also want to make a statement, and expression of your personality? Then our stained glass Dutch door is for you. These customers from Colorado wanted to celebrate their love of aspen trees, and the enjoyment of watching the aspen trees in their back yard.
We build all of our doors with solid, full length, naturally air dried timber. Additionally, each door is handcrafted by master builders using mortise and tenon joinery. In other words, this door is built to last. Finally, expert finishers apply the finish via a multi-step, hand rubbed process. A hand rubbed finish blends into the grain of the wood. What this means, is that your finish won't fade, flake, or chip the way like paint. This door, as shown, features a red mahogany finish.
Stained Glass Dutch Door Glasswork Info
At ArtFactory.com we offer 100's of glass choices for our custom Dutch doors. If you are looking for something traditional, we offer thick tempered, clear and decorative styles of glass. We also offer custom Dutch Doors with multi-panel style windows such as our custom 12 glass panel dutch door. However, if you are looking to truly make a statement, then our fine art, stained glass can be made to any design that you desire.
Our master glassworkers, hand cut and kiln fire, our stained glass using traditional methods from antiquity. Each door is a unique work of fine art that is built only once, and never mass produced. Furthermore, all of our products are built under the supervision of renowned artist H.J. Nick to assure that every items meets world class, fine art standards.
Stained Glass Dutch Door Custom Hardware Information
All doors from ArtFactory.com include custom, hand forged hardware. We truly build door hardware that is second to none. First of all, we exclusively use only solid pure top quality metals. We prefer wrought iron, but can also custom make hardware from copper, brass, and even precious metals. Second, our hardware is always hand forged by expert blacksmiths using fire, hammer, and anvil. Nothing from our shop is ever cast, drop forged, or built hollow.
Finally, all of our hardware is finished to world class, fine art standards, and is hand patinated using a heat applied process. Our iron oxide patinas are applied at over 1000 degrees so that they finish bonds with the metal. This allows for a finish that won't fade over time.This door as pictured features one of our custom lever style door pulls with backplate. You can choose this pull, any other from our collection, or request a custom design.
Custom Solid Wood Entry Doors Craftsmanship Details
Stained glass Dutch Door and all wood doors are custom handcrafted in the original craft and are not reproduction fast process doors. Our master-level craftsmen, wood workers, and blacksmiths use their classical training and artistry to hand build our doors using historically correct methods that have been tried and tested throughout history to stand the test of time. Using the correct building methods and tools is especially relevant when creating historic designs. We can recreate a design specific to each client's need for an entrance that provides both maximum security and an investment quality.
Order your dream Dutch door custom designed for your residential or commercial property today. Make a proper first impression that reflects your personality and accomplishments in the same way kings, queens and other aristocracy have done for thousands of years. Call us today at 1-800-292-0008 to speak with one of our talented design engineers, and get started on your dream custom door project. Never settle for the rest, when you can have the best, only at ArtFactory.com.
Dutch Doors Historical Design Inspiration
As you may have guessed, the Dutch style of door originated in the Netherlands. Dutch Doors first began rising to popularity during the 17th century. Prior to the invention of electricity, this style of door provided enormous utility, particularly for farmers with free roaming livestock. The wooden bottom half of the door was sturdy enough to keep livestock outside. Meanwhile the upper window allows for a a way to allow light and increased airflow into the house. Early European colonizers of America brought the Dutch style of door with them, and they remained popular in America up through the beginning of the industrial revolution.
- Sidler, Scott. (2012, July 22) The Dutch Door: A Breath of Fresh Air. The Craftsman Blog.
Stained Glass Dutch Door Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost
There are no reviews yet.