Large Heavy Frame Solid Wood Thermal Glass Windows With Full View Glass Door Built To Last Forever To Twice Hurricane Code For Dade County Fl.
Extreme Heavy 8’thick Structural Windows And 4” Thick Solid Wood Entry Door. Hand crafted entry door was custom designed in the Craftsman style architecture. The Craftsman style door casing and window mounting were built with hand-hewn, mortise and tenon joinery the old fashioned way at the Scottsdale Art Factory by our master craftsmen.
Our custom build windows and doors, hand crafted for your entrance, can be custom designed by our expert designers using top quality, full length timber, natural air dried, (never force kiln dried) all species of natural woods. This craftsman door was custom built with solid American cedar cypress, a renewable resource. The hardware used is made with hand forged wrought iron, all original craft, not reproduction, made in the same hand and materials as the original American Arts and Crafts style doors.
All wood windows and doors are custom made at the Scottsdale Art Factory are American made, and come with a forever guarantee. Our master craftsmen, under the direction of H.J. Nick, create customs entrance doors the old fashioned way, built to true investment world class standards to become a future antiquity, that will stand the test of time, backed by our 100 years of fine craftsmanship creating custom doors, gates, and furnishing since 1913. Call us at 1-800-292-0008 to discuss your designer door options with one of our master architects.
Custom Wood Entrance Doors
This hand crafted entrance-way door and window was created custom for a client using cedar cypress wood, and hand forged iron hardware in an American Craftsman custom design exterior door.
Exterior Designer Door features:
- American Craftsman design exterior door
- Solid 4″ thick American cedar cypress wood – no veneers or fake laminate
- Full timber hand crafted door using mortise and tenon joinery – not glue up and press
- Hand built Original Craft entrance door,not reproduction
- Hand rubbed fine art 10 process finish on custom wood door design – no fast process spray finishes
- Solid hand forged wrought iron – no castings or hollow metals
- Door pull with center twist and backplate lock cover with hand applied natural iron oxide patina finish
- All custom doors are American made and Guaranteed Forever
- Order any size or style custom door design for your interior/exterior doors
- Backed by a century of fine art furnishings and craftsmanship
All designer and custom wood doors are built in Original craft, “when every thing made in America was built to last forever” – the old fashioned way. Our designers can help Design Your Hand Crafted Entrance Door at no extra cost, call us today at 1-800-292-0008.
American Craftsman – Historical Origin and Design Inspiration
The American Craftsman style of architecture grew out of the British Arts and Crafts movement of the late 1890s, and continued as a popular American decorative style until the 1930s. The simple clean-line style was the reaction against the over-decorated Victorian style architecture. The style brought back the simplicity of form, from the natural materials used. The popularity came from the changes in patrons moving from the upper- to middle-class, and the inevitable personal tastes changes, replacing the trend of Victorian opulence, with more simple and elegant design elements.