Garage Door – Finished Both Sides Thermal Wall
These Barn Doors Can Swing As Carriage Doors Or Roll Up. Handmade In America doors Using only the finest quality solid, full length wood, hand hewn mortise and tenon joined construction, and a 10-step hand applied fine art finish, our custom garage doors are handcrafted for artistry and luxury for your residential or commercial property to make a virtually maintenance free overhead door that lasts for generations. Our master craftsmen build each custom door with meticulous care to ensure your garage door will make a lasting impression and regal addition to your garage or carriage house. We offer a in-house all American staff of master level artisans at ArtFactory.com that build one-of-a-kind works of art since 1913. As shown, this handcrafted custom garage door is built from 2 1/2-inch solid wood featuring raised panels in a roll-up overhead design. We can make your designer garage doors or carriage doors in any design and size to fit your property decor and style. Contact us to discuss your project at 1-800-292-0008.
Handcrafted Overhead Garage Doors
Garage Doors - As shown, this custom garage door was handcrafted from 2 1/2-inch solid cedar cypress wood featuring a raised panel design on this roll-up overhead garage door to match the client's front entrance door. We make all garage doors custom to meet your decor and size requirements, any size, any wood, any finish available as a standard overhead door or carriage door design styles.
Garage Door – Finished Both Sides Thermal Wall Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost