Custom Wooden Cathedral Door: With Genuine Stained Glass Window – CAD9555
Historically Inspired Door Designs Built Using Period Correct Methods And Materials, And Genuine, Opalescent Stained Glass
Available With Fully Customizable Blacksmith Hand Forged Wrought Iron Hardware
Custom Wooden Cathedral Door: With Genuine Stained Glass Window
This fine art custom wooden cathedral door features an opalescent glass portal window, which adds beauty and allows in just the right amount of light. This custom, wood front door that has been handcrafted at ArtFactory.com. Fine art front entry doors for your residential or commercial property made from solid, full length wood, all wood species are available. Straight top, full arch top or cathedral arch top doors manufactured using hand hewn mortise and tenon joined construction by our in house master craftsmen. Available in single door and double door design, with optional decorative glass and custom iron hardware made from hand forged wrought iron by master blacksmiths.
All sides of these custom wooden door are fine art finished using hand applied methods for a virtually maintenance free exterior front doors. All pre-hung custom exterior front doors feature 1-inch rabbeted stop, weather stripping, tension adjustable hinges, roller style door latches, and adjustable crush proof threshold and automatic door sweep.
Front Door with Genuine Opalescent Stained Glass
As shown, this custom wooden cathedral door is custom handcrafted from solid 4-inch thick cedar cypress wood featuring a black walnut stain finish, 1-inch tempered glass in portal panel with hand made glass and fine art stained glass application. All species of wood are available and over 400 finish colors are available to make this exterior wood door a custom designed front entry for your home or office.
The term "opalescent glass" is commonly used to describe glass where more than one color is present, being fused during the manufacture, as against flashed glass in which two colors may be laminated, or silver stained glass where a solution of silver nitrate is superficially applied, turning red glass to orange and blue glass to green. Some opalescent glass was used by several stained glass studios in England from the 1860s and 1870s onwards, notably Heaton, Butler and Bayne. Its use became increasingly common. Opalescent glass is the basis for the range of glasses created by Tiffany. Call us today at 1-800-292-0008 for pricing on this custom wooden cathedral door, or any of our other solid wood handmade doors.
Custom Wooden Cathedral Door Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost