Custom Wine Cellar Entrance Door: With Decorative Iron Security Grill – 3015WI
Fine Art Quality Grape Vine Grillwork Is Solid Wrought Iron, Hand Forged By Our Master Blacksmiths With Hammer And Anvil Over A Coal Fired Forge
Original Custom Door Designs By Award Winning Artist H.J. Nick
Custom Wine Cellar Entrance Door: With Decorative Iron Security Grill
This custom wine cellar entrance door from ArtFactory.com is a design inspired by Brolio Castle. This castle has been in the Ricasoli family since the 12th century, sitting atop a hill in Tuscany surrounded by vineyards. The Ricasoli family has been using those vineyards to manufacture wine since their acquisition of the castle. It is thought that the original castle was built in the year 1000, but almost nothing remains of the original building. Because of the castle's placement between Florence and Siena, it was involved in and damaged during the wars between the two from the 13th-15th centuries.
During that time, the castle was repaired and rebuilt, adding more fortifications with each construction. It also suffered damage, some of which can still be seen today, from shelling in World War II. Other than being a castle involved in and surviving many aggressions, Brolio and the Ricasoli family are best known for the Chianti made from their vineyards. Bettino Ricasoli, the second Prime Minister of Italy, created this award winning wine in 1872 after decades of study and experimentation.
Fine Art Quality Custom Wood And Iron Doors
This custom wine cellar entrance door design is inspired by Brolio Castle and its vineyards. Award winning artist H.J. Nick travels the world in search of inspiration for his latest design creations. To top it all off, these historically inspired entrances are built using period correct methods and materials. In other words, we aren't building replicas, but in fact, genuine castle doors built in the same hand and craft that would have been used in centuries gone by.
A beautiful castle style glass and wood door is embellished with a wrought iron lattice entwined by hand-forged grapevines. Our master blacksmiths used our patina finish to create the colors of the leaves and grapes and that finish will last forever and is virtually maintenance free. A wrought iron door pull made of grapevines on a lattice backplate completes this door perfectly. Invite a little bit of Tuscany into your home with this custom wine cellar entrance door. Call for pricing at 1-800-292-0008.
Custom Wine Cellar Entrance Door Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost