Custom Front Entrance Door: With Transom And Sidelights – 2299ATB
Custom Entrances, Handmade In The USA By Master Craftsmen Since 1913!
Constructed With Solid Wood And Hand Hewn With Mortise And Tenon Joinery, Built To Stand The Test Of Time
Custom Front Entrance Door: With Transom And Sidelights
The style of this custom front entrance door takes inspiration from Belgium's Royal Castle of Ciergnon. Renowned artist and designer H.J. Nick of ArtFactory.com travels the world to study history's greatest art and architecture, in search of inspiration for his custom designs. He was inspired to design this custom front entrance door after visiting the Belgium and seeing the Royal Castle of Ceirgnon up close and personal. H.J. Nick takes pride in building modern, fine art quality designs based on antiquity. Most importantly, he believes in using the same hand and materials as were used in antiquity, to create a historically correct work of art.
In other words, when you order a custom, historically inspired door from ArtFactory.com, it will be built the same way the original was built centuries ago. This means solid, wood doors that are hand hewn with mortise and tenon joinery. To top it all off, all of our wood products are finished with a multi-step, hand rubbed process that blends the color into the grain of the wood. This makes for a finish that won't fade, flake, or chip like painted on finishes.
Additionally, all of our doors include custom, hand forged wrought iron hardware. This includes pulls and handles, hinges, slide bolts, and more. When we say hand forged, me mean hand hammered by a classically trained blacksmith. Finally, the sidelight and transom windows are fitted with energy efficient, high security, double pane glass. For a custom front entrance door that is a true measure of both style and security, call 1-800-292-0008 for your custom quote today.
Custom Front Entrance Door Historical Origin And Design Inspiration
Ciergnon Castle, or the Royal Castle of Ciergnon is a residence and summer retreat of the Belgian Royal Family situated near the town of Ciergnon in the municipality of Houyet, province of Namur. The castle is a property of the Belgian Royal Trust.
The domain with its woods, river and vast hunting grounds was acquired in 1840 by King Leopold I of Belgium at the request of his spouse Queen Louise-Marie. At first a hunting lodge was erected on a beautiful terrace overlooking a deep forested valley. The present château was erected later by King Leopold II of Belgium. The edifice was designed by his court architect Alphonse Balat. Since then it has always served as a holiday retreat to the Royal Family. In 1960 it was the venue for the press presentation of King Baudouin's fiancé Dona Fabiola de Mora y Aragon.
Read More At: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Castle_of_Ciergnon
Custom Front Entrance Door Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com, a custom wood doors, wrought iron gate, and handmade furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a Big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our craftsmanship ensures your custom wood door and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Call us to discuss your handcrafted wood doors design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Custom Built Doors - Learn more about our Custom Door Manufacturing process.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost