Intersecting Panel Craftsman Door: An H.J. Nick Original Custom Design – 8006GPC
This Is An Original Craftsman Door Design By Award Winning Artist H.J. Nick Inspired By The Work Of Greene & Greene
Built Using Historically Correct Hand Craftsmanship, And The Finest Quality Natural Materials Available
Intersecting Panel Craftsman Door: An H.J. Nick Original Custom Design
This custom intersecting panel craftsman door is an original H.J. Nick design, based on the Arts & Crafts doors made popular in the early 1900's. The craftsman door consisted of two vertical panels, intersecting with a third horizontal panel on the top, forming a T-shape design. Variations of this door include single flat panel doors, arched top, storybook style doors, and with glass top panels called a transoms. This craftsman door was designed from the historic record, original craft, not reproduction, using the same hand and materials as the original door by Greene & Greene with a modern twist from ArtFactory.com.
We offer custom built doors, hand crafted in the Arts & Crafts style architecture for your entrance in a variety of options to fit the scale of your building or home. From basic doors, to multiple panel glass or metal inserts, in every species of wood we can build your dream entrance way door. Our expert designers create all custom designed doors for you using the best quality wood, full length and natural air dried.
Intersecting Panel Craftsman Door Custom Hardware
All hardware on our designer doors is creating using hand forged wrought iron.This includes everything from our fine art quality custom door handles, all the way down the the hinges. All iron product finishes are hand applied patina advance processes, never sprayed on paint or powder coated. All custom designed doors, including craftsman style doors, are manufactured especially for each customer, using the same hand and materials as the original historically made doors. This means build using techniques such as hand hewn mortise and tenon joined construction for a door that is built to stand the test of time.
Our custom furnishing manufacture process is backed by over a century of fine art craftsmanship. ArtFactory.com has been creating doors, gates, lighting, and furniture since 1913, building everything to world class standards, providing you with a true investment quality furnishing. All wood doors are custom made in the USA at our Scottsdale, Arizona factory, and are guaranteed forever. Contact us at 1-800-292-0008 for pricing on this intersecting panel craftsman door, or any of our other American Craftsman Doors.
Intersecting Panel Craftsman Door Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost
There are no reviews yet.