Gothic Grand Entrance Doors: From MGM Springfield Armory – MGM7777
This Door Was Built For The Entrance To The Springfield Armory Building At The New MGM Hotel And Casino In Springfield, Massachusetts
Built Using The Same Methods And Materials As The Historic Springfield Armory Building From 1777
Gothic Grand Entrance Doors: From MGM Springfield Armory
When MGM needed a door that would match the architecture of the historic 18th century Springfield Armory building at their new hotel and casino, they contacted us at ArtFactory.com. The gothic grand entrance doors are the result of this project, and are set to welcome tens of thousands of guests at MGM's newest hotel and casino in Springfield, Massachusetts. The Springfield Armory building, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places dates all the way back to 1777, and its location was scouted out and approved by George Washington. The Springfield Armory remained the primary center for the manufacture of American military firearms all the way until 1968.
In addition to it's historical significance militarily, the architecture of the building itself inspired illustrations for some of America's most famous children's literature. Theodore Seuss Geisel, better know by his pen name Dr. Seuss grew up in Springfield and the turreted towers of the Springfield Armory building served as inspiration for the illustrated buildings found in many of his books. In fact, many of the buildings on Springfield's Howard Street are preserved architectural landmarks. This is why preserving the architectural elements of these building to maintain historical correctness was especially relevant in constructing the new hotel and casino.
Watch Video About The Making Of These Entrance Doors For MGM Springfield
Gothic Grand Entrance Doors Built To Historically Correct Specifications
We constructed these gothic grand entrance doors for MGM in not only the style of doors that would have been built in the late 18th century, but also using historically correct craftsmanship and materials. When we build custom doors at ArtFactory.com, we build them using the same tried and tested methods that have proven throughout history to stand the test of time. This means that every door starts with solid, naturally air cured, full length timber. We do not believe in using particle boards, veneers, laminates, or any other type of faux woods. Additionally, all of our wooden doors are hand hewn by master craftsmen with mortise and tenon joinery. We also offer fully customizable hand forged wrought iron hardware on all of our custom doors. This hardware is hand forged by master blacksmiths from solid wrought iron. This include elements such as the decorative clavos, medieval style strap hinges, and ball and twist door pulls shown on these gothic grand entrance doors.
Our combination of top grade materials, and master hand craftsmanship allow us to offer a quality of product that is unmatched anywhere, at any price. To top it all off, all of our products are build under the supervision of award winning artist H.J. Nick. In fact, all of our products are signed by H.J. Nick, thus ensuring that your custom door, gate, or home furnishing has been found to meet all world class fine art qualifications. That means all the way down do the finish, as all of our wood products are finished using a hand rubbed multi-step process that blends the stain into the grain of the wood. All of this adds up to a product that will last for generations with little or no maintenance.
First of all, these custom gothic grand entrance doors provide maximum security, and are built to last. Additionally, we build to investment quality and world class fine art standards. We can build and of our custom doors designs for use at either your residential, or commercial property. These doors are pre-hung in a solid wood, structural jamb than can be bolted to any typical metal storefront. We can also make any of our custom door designs as custom gates or custom garage doors.
Make a proper first impression that reflects your personality and accomplishments in the same way kings, queens, and other aristocracy have done for thousands of years. Request a quote for these gothic grand entrance doors today. Call to speak with one of our talented design engineers at 1-800-292-0008. We are so confident in the quality of our products and craftsmanship that we guarantee everything forever.
Gothic Grand Entrance Door Infos
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost