Bell Curve Carriage Gate: Handmade From Solid Wood In Any Size – HDG900A
An Original Fine Art Quality Design By Award Winning Artist H.J. Nick
Solid, Full Length Timber With Hand Hewn Mortise And Tenon Joined Construction, And Customizable Hand Forged Wrought Iron Hardware
Bell Curve Carriage Gate: Handmade From Solid Wood In Any Size
At ArtFactory.com, our custom bell curve carriage gate can be custom built to fit any size driveway. We specialize in designing and building custom gates that will make a statement at the front entrance of your property. Constructed from solid, full length timber, and hand hewn mortise and tenon joinery, these stylish wooden gates feature a distinct arched top to provide additional height and security. The hand forged wrought iron infill bars fitted to the top section of the gates create a more decorative appearance, making this gate suitable for any residential or commercial driveway. Furthermore, this gate is build to surpass all hurricane codes worldwide.
The bell curve carriage gate, and all of our wooden gates, are built from all natural materials. It is our belief that using natural material is especially relevant when creating fine quality wooden doors, gates, and furnishings. That's because fine art is never made from cheap, low quality fake materials. Additionally, like all of our wood products, it has been finished to fine art quality specifications using a multi-step, hand rubbed process. We begin with fine hand sanding, and infused open grain hand applied stains. That puts the finish in the wood not just sprayed on it. This allows for the fine natural wood grains to show to perfection. There are then 20 additional steps requiring the application of wax, oils and lacquers with curing times between each process. All of our products are design by, built under the supervision of, and signed by award winning artist H.J. Nick. This signature ensures that your product has been found to meet all world class fine art qualifications, and is of investment quality with future appreciable value in antiquity.
Bell Curve Carriage Gate Custom Hardware Details
All of our door and gate products include customizable, hand forged wrought iron hardware. This custom wood carriage gate features hand forged infill bars on the top section of the gate, and also has decorative strap hinges. This hardware is hand hammered over a coal fired forge by master blacksmiths. Our blacksmiths use only pure, solid wrought iron, because unlike other metals wrought iron doesn't corrode with exposure to the elements. This combination of old world techniques and top grade materials allow us to construct high quality hardware that is virtually maintenance free. In addition, all wrought iron hardware products are advance patinated with a hand applied, heat infused iron oxide finish. This type of finish won't crack, flake, or peel off like paints and powder coats.
At ArtFactory.com we offer the highest quality of custom gates and gate hardware that is available anywhere at any price. Furthermore, everything is custom made to order with unlimited options in terms of style, color, and building materials. Most importantly we have absolutely no limitations on size. Solid wood entrance gates, with hand forged wrought iron hardware, and certified as fine art. To top it all off, we are so confident in the quality of our products and craftsmanship that we guarantee everything forever. When nothing but the best will do, call us at 1-800-292-0008 to get your quote for your very own custom bell curve carriage gate today. Made in the U.S.A. by the hands of master craftsmen since 1913.
Bell Curve Carriage Gate Info
- Size - any size gate, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, gate straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom gates
- American hand made solid wood gates
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood gate, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick gate jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style gate latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical gate sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood gates
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style gates custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front gates, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom gates are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
All our custom gates are designed and built in America by master craftsmen. Using only the highest quality products, solid air-dried wood, and solid wrought iron. Our wooden gates are never reproduction, fast-process manufactures, we pride ourselves on creating only hand built in original craft, crafted in the same hand and materials as the original historic designed gates.
Our product finishes on wood and iron are hand applied processes to world class collector’s and antiquity standards. Order a gate custom designed, especially for your residential or commercial project, at no extra cost. We have available a variety of wood species and you can choose from many iron finishes and wood stains for your custom built gates.
ArtFactory.com is a custom door, gate, and handmade furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, featuring designs by H.J. Nick. We have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a Big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our craftsmanship ensures your custom wood gate and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted gates and furnishings are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship. Call us to discuss your handcrafted wood gates design ideas at 1-800-292-0008.
Custom Gates Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Gate - At No Extra Cost
There are no reviews yet.