Hand Carved Personalized Door: With Speakeasy And Sidelight – HC9540
Personalization And Fine Art Decorative Hand Carving By Master Craftsmen
Working Speakeasy Portal, Custom Sidelight Window, And Hand Forged Custom Hardware
Hand Carved Personalized Door: With Speakeasy And Sidelight
The rustic look of this door makes it the ideal entrance for your lodge or log cabin. The hand carved personalized door can be carved with anything from your last name, to your the name of your country club. This isn't just a door for cabins either. At ArtFactory.com we can build a hand carved personalized door for you in any style of your choosing. This includes modern, European, western styles and more.
The fine art carving that is done by that hands of one master artist. We do not machine carve, CNC, gang carve, or use any other type of fast process. Furthermore, our doors are never mass produced. In other words, the work of one master's hands, means that you are getting an original work of art. The high relief, decorative carvings on the arch around the speakeasy portal are an example of the type of artistic detail which you will see in any product bearing the H.J. Nick signature.
In addition to being built to fine art quality standards, all of our doors are hand made from all natural materials. First, each door is constructed with solid, full length American timber. Second, all of our doors includes custom, hand forged wrought iron hardware. Not only that, but all of our hardware is also built and finished to world class fine art specifications. Finally, our sidelight window glass is thick, tempered glass that is available in hundreds of varieties of clear, decorative, etched glass, and more. Upon request, we even offer bullet resistant glass for maximum security.
Hand Carved Personalized Door Hardware Info
We add custom, hand forged wrought iron hardware on each and every door that we build. Everything down to the hinges, and heavy duty slide bolts are built with hammer and anvil, over a coal fired forge. Additionally, this door features our extremely popular ball and twist style door pull. Wrought iron clavos add to the overall rustic style of the door. Most notably, like all of our custom hardware, the hardware on our hand carved personalized door is finished with and iron oxide patina. This finish is bonded to the metal at over 1000 degrees. This means you will have a finish that lasts, and doesn't fade, chip or crack like paints and powders.
Custom Solid Wood Entry Doors Craftsmanship Details
The hand carved personalized door and all wood doors are custom handcrafted in the original craft and are not reproduction fast process doors. Our master-level craftsmen, wood workers, and blacksmiths use their classical training and artistry to hand build our doors using historically correct methods that have been tried and tested throughout history to last for generations. Using the correct building methods and tools is especially relevant when creating historic designs. We can recreate a design specific to each client's need for an entrance that provides both maximum security and an investment quality.
Order your dream hand carved personalized door, custom designed for your residential or commercial property today. Make a proper first impression that reflects your personality and accomplishments in the same way kings, queens and other aristocracy have done for thousands of years. Call us today at 1-800-292-0008 to speak with one of our design engineers, and get started on the custom door project of your dreams. Never settle for the rest, when you can have the best, only at ArtFactory.com.
Hand Carved Personalized Door Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost