Hand Carved Cabin Entrance Door: Custom Deer In Woods Theme – 3024HC
Detailed, High Relief Carvings By One Master’s Hands, And Certified To Fine Art Quality By Award Winning Artist H.J. Nick
Handcrafted From All Natural Materials, Solid Wood, Energy Efficient Dual Pane Glass, Hand Forged Wrought Iron Hardware
Our hand carved cabin entrance door is a true display of what our master wood carvers at ArtFactory.com can do when a customer is looking for something truly extraordinary. The forest inspired carving of a watchful buck and doe drinking from a stream with rolling hills behind them spans across both doors. The hand carved giant oak tree features details such as carved our undersides of leaves that can not be achieved using any type of machine. All of our carvings are by one master's hands. We do not do CNC or gang carving. Direct carving by one master's hands is especially relevant in the eyes of fine art appraisers.
The upper half of each door has been fit with a thick, energy efficient, dual pane glass panel to let in just enough light and allow the fine art carving to be illuminated by the sun. The doors are built from solid, full length timber, hand hewn with mortise and tenon joinery by master craftsmen. The finish is applied using a multi-step hand rubbed process. We use this process to apply all of our finishes, as it blends the stain into a grain of the wood. This creates a long lasting, fine art quality finish that will require little or no maintenance.
Hand Carved Cabin Entrance Door Custom Hand Forged Hardware Details
Our master blacksmiths provided the finishing touch by hand forging oak branch door handles. You can add these, or any of our custom door handles, or theme door pulls to any of our custom entrance doors. All of our hardware is hand forged by our master blacksmith with hammer and anvil.
Furthermore, we use pure, solid wrought iron to build all of our door hardware products. This combination of top quality materials and old world craftsmanship creates a product that is built to stand the test of time. Create your own grand entrance by calling 1-800-292-0008 to speak to one of our engineers today.
Deer And Trees Of The Great North Woods Master Hand Carved To Fine Art Standards
This master hand carved cabin entrance door features a highly detailed design of oak tree, leaves, acorns, and deer. Our custom carvings are intricate, high reliefs carvings by the hands of one master. Our carvers create both positive and negative reliefs, such as the carved out undersides of leaves. This type of detail can only be achieved by hand. We never use CNC machine, gang carving, or any other fast process. By the hands of one master allows for our carvings to qualify as fine art in the eyes of appraisers. To top it all off, every product from ArtFactory.com is built under the supervision of award winning artist H.J. Nick.
Each product is inspected, signed, and certified by H.J. Nick to meet world class fine art standards. This ensures that your custom entrance will not only provide maximum security and durability, but will also have future appreciable value in antiquity. The combination of top quality materials master craftsmanship, and fine art certification are what separates our products from anything else available on the market today. When you purchase a custom door from us you will receive the finest quality of product that is available anywhere at any price. Never settle for the rest when you can have the best, only at ArtFactory.com.
Hand Carved Cabin Entrance Door Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost