Fly Fishing Rod Door Handle – Custom Hand Forged Ironwork – HH059C
- Made in America solid wrought iron door hardware
- Other metals available upon request
- Choose any size, shape, and theme
Fly Fishing Rod Door Handle - Custom Hand Forged Ironwork
Hand Forged Wrought Iron Door Pulls In Fire And Anvil
Are you the fly fisherman in your life? Well why not celebrate the love of the popular
sport by getting a pair of fly fishing rods for your doors?
Our master blacksmiths have created a full fly fishing rod, including the line, that will stand up to any weather. Our blacksmiths start by hand forging wrought iron into the shape of the fly fishing rod.
Custom Door Pulls - Fly fishing is as old as the blacksmithing craft we use at ArtFactory.com. There are clear records of fly fishing in the Middle Ages and it was a common form of sport fishing at the time. It's only right that we should use a craft that was also common at the same time to create your personal work of art. Give ArtFactory.com a call so you can proclaim to the world that you are a sportsman and love to fish.
We use 1,000 degree heat to apply a natural patina, so the metal will never fade or tarnish. Choose any size or customize the style - we will do what it takes to craft something you will feel proud to own.As always, our custom door pulls are made in America, built with traditional blacksmithing techniques, guaranteed forever, and backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship. To order your fly fishing custom door handle call ArtFactory.com for a quote at 1-800-292-0008.
Fly Fishing Custom Door Handle Info
- All patina finishes for our wrought iron products are natural and applied by hand using high temperature heat and natural iron oxide
- Solid hand forged iron work - no hollow iron, fake castings, faux paints, or powder coatings
- Built in the original craft - not a reproduction or never mass produced
- All Custom Door Hardware is guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Fly Fishing Rod Door Handle – Custom Hand Forged Ironwork Info
- American hand made solid iron door hardware
- Hand applied with heat and iron oxide patina finish on all wrought iron products
- Solid hand forged metalwork hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Available in any metals types, stain and patina finishes
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style hardware custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Request original art or limited edition custom designed hardware
- All custom hardware for doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Blacksmithing is not casting (also known as drop forging or hollow cold roll) or other fast, fake processes. Our fine art custom door pulls are created from labor intensive tried and tested techniques. Each custom pull is fired by coal and anvil hammered into shape by the hands of our master blacksmiths in our American factory in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. All of our custom door handles are made from solid hand forged wrought iron with a natural patina (we never use faux paint or powder coating). Our custom door hardware will arrive to you virtually maintenance free.
Available in any size, style, and finish, our custom door pulls can be custom fabricated in any design you can dream up. Order from our online catalog of custom door hardware, send in your own drawings or photos, or speak with one of our talented design engineers to get started. We at ArtFactory.com will hand make one-of-a-kind custom door handles just for you.
ArtFactory.com, an American manufacturer of custom door hinges, door straps, wood doors, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Door Hardware Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Door Hardware - At No Extra Cost