Apple Branch Door Pull: Custom Hand Forged By Master Blacksmiths – HH2577
Our Arboreal Themed Door Hardware Is Individually Hand Hammered Into Shape So That No Two Are Exactly Alike, Just As Would Be Seen In Nature
We Offer Handles In Any Size, Theme, Or Design, Every Product Is A Unique, Never To Be Exactly Reproduced
Apple Branch Door Pull: Custom Hand Forged By Master Blacksmiths
This Is Not A Cast Copy But An Original Fine Art Piece.
Handmade In The U.S.A. By A Master Blacksmith Using Hammer And Anvil Over A Coal Fired Forge.
The great Arts and Craftsmen of the early 20th century, such as Greene & Greene, famously incorporated many arboreal, floral and other natural elements into their designs. This custom apple branch door pull from ArtFactory.com brings not only that style into the 21st century, but is created in the same hand and craft that would have been used over a century ago. We build our hardware products from hand forged wrought iron, hammered into shape by the hands of our master blacksmiths. Every handle and hinge is made in the U.S.A., by our master craftsmen, just as we have done since 1913. When it comes to custom door handles, the difference between a product that is meant to be disposable, and one that is built to last is in the details. We are firm believers that if you are going to build something, you build it once, and build to last forever. At ArtFactory.com we build the highest quality, custom door hardware that is available anywhere at any price. That is why we build our products from solid, hand forged wrought iron. Unlike other metals, wrought iron does not rust away and corrode with exposure to the elements. Wrought iron lasts for centuries, and builds a patina that will only look better as time goes on. Our theme door pulls are created custom made to order by our world class metal smiths using old world, tried and tested techniques.
In addition to top grade materials, we also believe in manufacturing our products using time consuming, tried and tested methods from antiquity. What this means is that our hardware products are never cast, drop forged, or made using any other fast process. Our custom handles are all hand forged by master blacksmiths using hammer and anvil over a coal fired forge. This method allows for a product that history has proven will last for generations. Furthermore, details such as the individually handcrafted leaves, and the detailed tree branch bark create an item that is close to as it would look in nature as is possible with metal. These unique details give the custom apple branch door pull a character that is uniquely its own. Because our products are never mass produced, or made from a mold, each piece is a one-of-a-kind that will never be exactly reproduced. The apple branch door pull as pictured, features patina finish as pictured. You can choose this, or your's can be finished in any color, or combination of colors that you choose. At ArtFactory.com we have unlimited hardware customizations, and options that are limited only by your imagination.
Apple Branch Door Pull Finish Details
We build our custom apple branch door pull, and all custom door hardware products from pure wrought iron, because unlike other metals, wrought iron doesn't corrode with exposure to the elements. Furthermore, all of our genuine wrought iron hardware is finished with a hand applied, iron oxide, advance patina. This patina is heat applied at over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit so that it will bond to the molecules of the metal. What this means is a finish that will stand the test of time and look better with age. Because our finishes actually become part of the metal, they will never crack, flake, or fade like powders and paints. All of this adds up to a finish that will last forever with little or no maintenance. You can choose a single or multi tone finish. This means your handle can be made in any color to match your decor, with green leaves and red grapes as would be seen in nature, or any other color combination to match your existing décor.
Every product from ArtFactory.com is designed by, and built under the supervision of award winning artist H.J. Nick. Nothing leaves our facility without the signature of H.J. Nick. This signature is only applied to each creation after all inspections have met our fine art world class standards. The signature is sometimes also dated with the first design conception date. This certification and signature ensures you of a product that is of investment quality, and will have future appreciable value in antiquity. At ArtFactory.com, our combination of fine grade materials and master hand craftsmanship allow us to offer a quality of product that is unmatched anywhere at any price. In fact, we are so confident in our products that we guarantee everything forever. Most importantly, every product that we sell is manufactured in the USA, at our Scottsdale, Arizona factory. When we say made in the U.S.A., we mean it, just as we have since 1913. When nothing but the best will do, call us today at 1-800-292-0008 for pricing on our custom apple branch door pull, or any of our fine art quality, handmade products.
Elements And Characteristics Of Craftsman Door Hardware
Craftsman door hardware refers to the hardware components used in Craftsman-style doors, which are characterized by their simplicity, functionality, and emphasis on craftsmanship. Craftsman-style architecture emerged in the late 19th and early 20th centuries as a response to the ornate and elaborate Victorian styles. Craftsman doors and their hardware reflect the principles of the Arts and Crafts movement, emphasizing handcrafted elements, natural materials, and clean lines.
Here are some common types of door hardware associated with Craftsman-style doors:
- Door Knobs: Craftsman door knobs are typically made of metal, such as brass or bronze, and feature a simple, utilitarian design. They often have a rectangular or square shape with clean edges and may have a hammered or textured finish for added visual interest. The knobs are generally solid and substantial in feel.
- Door Plates: Door plates, also known as escutcheons, are the decorative plates that surround the doorknob or keyhole. Craftsman-style door plates are usually rectangular or square, matching the shape of the door knob. They are often made of metal and may feature hammered textures, engraved details, or geometric patterns.
- Hinges: Craftsman door hinges are typically visible and made of metal, providing both functional support and decorative accents. They are often strap hinges or butterfly hinges, featuring simple and sturdy designs. These hinges are usually finished in a complementary metal tone to the door hardware, such as brass or oil-rubbed bronze.
- Door Handles: Craftsman-style doors may feature handles instead of traditional knobs. These handles are typically long and horizontal, known as "lever handles" or "grip handles." They offer a more ergonomic grip and can be made of metal, wood, or a combination of both. The handles often have a streamlined and straightforward design that aligns with the Craftsman aesthetic.
- Door Knockers: Craftsman-style door knockers are another common feature. They are often made of metal and feature a simple, geometric design. Craftsman door knockers may incorporate motifs such as squares, rectangles, or stylized nature elements like leaves or branches.
Craftsman door hardware is known for its durability, functionality, and attention to detail. It complements the overall design and philosophy of Craftsman-style architecture, emphasizing the beauty of natural materials and the skill of the craftsman. Whether it's through the use of metals, textures, or geometric motifs, Craftsman door hardware adds an authentic and distinctive touch to the doors in these architectural styles.
More Blacksmith Hand Forged Iron Tree Branch Door Pulls By ArtFactory.com
Apple Branch Door Pull Info
- American hand made solid iron door hardware
- Hand applied with heat and iron oxide patina finish on all wrought iron products
- Solid hand forged metalwork hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Available in any metals types, stain and patina finishes
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style hardware custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Request original art or limited edition custom designed hardware
- All custom hardware for doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Blacksmithing is not casting (also known as drop forging or hollow cold roll) or other fast, fake processes. Our fine art custom door pulls are created from labor intensive tried and tested techniques. Each custom pull is fired by coal and anvil hammered into shape by the hands of our master blacksmiths in our American factory in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. All of our custom door handles are made from solid hand forged wrought iron with a natural patina (we never use faux paint or powder coating). Our custom door hardware will arrive to you virtually maintenance free.
Available in any size, style, and finish, our custom door pulls can be custom fabricated in any design you can dream up. Order from our online catalog of custom door hardware, send in your own drawings or photos, or speak with one of our talented design engineers to get started. We at ArtFactory.com will hand make one-of-a-kind custom door handles just for you.
ArtFactory.com, an American manufacturer of custom door hinges, door straps, wood doors, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Door Hardware Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Door Hardware - At No Extra Cost