Custom Wood Doors
Deer Wilderness And Our Customers Favorite Hunting Dog – Hand Carved By Our Master Carvers – Hand Forged Matching Door Pull – Castle Doors Are The Original Security Doors – Built To Twice Hurricane Code Worldwide – Virtually Maintenance Free – Hand Forged Wrought Iron – We Build Doors Any Size – Shown – Fine Art Entrance Door – 3″ – 4″ Thick – Historic Design – Solid American Cedar Cypress (renewable resource timber) Air Dried (Not Kiln Force Dried) – Original Craft, Not Reproduction, Made In The Same Hand And Materials As The Original – Designed From The Historic Record – Hand Hewn, Mortise And Tenon Joined (means master hand crafted – not fast process glue up and press) – All Species Of Wood Available – Structural Frames Using Solid Full Length Timber (no fake laminates, scarf joints or glued up parts, no veneers, no bolt ons) – Master Craftsmanship That Insures Your Furnishing Will Stand The Test Of Time – A True Family Heirloom And Valuable Future Antiquity – All Carvings Hand Carved By Our Master Carvers (no cnc, faux casted resin carving or gang carving) – Fine Art 10 Process Hand Rubbed Finished To World Class Standards (no spray on faux fast paint jobs) – Guaranteed Forever – Backed By Over A Century Of Fine Craftsmanship Since 1913.
Please Don’t Be Fooled By Our Upscale Appearance. Our prices are usually lower than lesser quality name brand mass production fast process imports, “We Are The Factory,” Hand Crafted In America Since 1913.
Carved Entrance Doors – Design History
The Château des Adhémar stands on a hill in the centre of the French town of Montélimar in the Drame departement. Its origins are found in the 11th century when the first castle was built by the Count of Toulouse, the Duke of Narbonne. In the second half of the 12th century it became the property of the Adhemar de Monteil family, lords of Rochemaure, later lords of Grignan, then at the height of their power. The palace they built substantially exists today. In the 14th century, it was taken by the papacy, joining the Pope’s castles until 1447, when Montelimar was returned to the kingdom of France.