Shuffleboard – American Old West Inspired 1850
This Is Not Your Typical Crude Log Shuffleboard Table - With A Precision Playing Surface Made by Champion the industry leader, this playing surface is 176"L X 20"W X 3" thick and has a "Lifetime Polymer" finish. The 1/4" thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field, creating a maintenance free surface. The need to sand and refinish can be an annual chore with most of the boards on the market. The "Lifetime Polymer" finish provides a fantastic playing surface which players have come to expect and is guaranteed for the life of the game board. Combined with our level of craftmanship, this game table will last for generations. We Build Shuffleboard Tables All Styles - Solid Natural Air Dried Solid Cedar Cypress (renewable resource timber) (not kiln force dried ) - Original Craft, Not Reproduction Made In The Same Hand And Materials As The Original - Designed From The Historic Record - Hand Hewn, Mortise And Tenon Joined (means master crafted no fast process) -
Built The Old Fashioned Way "When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever" And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work - All Species Of Woods Are Available - Structural Frames Using Solid Full Length Timber (no fake laminates, scarf joints or glued up parts,no veneers - no glue ups - no bolt on,s) - Master Craftsmanship That Insures Your Furnishing Will Stand The Test Of Time - A True Family Heirloom And Valuable Future Antiquity - All Carvings Hand Carved By Our Master Carvers (no cnc, faux casted resin carving or gang carving) - Fine Art 10 Process Hand Rubbed Finished To World Class Antique Collectors Standards ( no spray on faux fast paint jobs ) - Best Fabrics - Top Grain Leathers (processed American tanneries only ) - Guaranteed Forever - Backed By Our Over Nine Decades Of Fine Craftsmanship Since 1913.
Shuffleboard – American Old West Inspired 1850 Info
- American hand made wood furniture
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) natural wood
- Custom solid wood furniture, hand crafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood furnishings
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style furniture custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood, optional full grain leather and high quality fabrics where applicable
- All custom furniture is guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
- Size - any size, shape, dimensions
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Finishes - over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Learn more about our custom wood pool tables
ArtFactory.com, an American manufacturer of custom pool tables, game room furniture, wood doors, gates, and designer furnishings based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom game tables and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Custom Billiards, Carom, Shuffleboard Tables And More
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Furniture - At No Extra Cost