Never Mass Produced, Always Hand Made For Each Customer
We?ve been crafting the world’s finest American made custom wrought iron lighting since 1913. Hand forged by highly trained blacksmiths, our Medieval Lantern custom iron lighting is inspired by old world design and crafted to your specific needs. This custom decorative lighting features LED lights and wrought iron hardware that will never corrode or erode.
American Custom Made Lighting That Will Last Forever
Our Medieval lanterns are all hand forged solid wrought iron made by the hands of our master blacksmiths, trained in the old world technique. Never taking any short cuts and never using glues or castings. Our blacksmiths hand forge each wrought iron piece of hardware to your request. Anvil hammered and patina finished which allows the color you request on your new handmade latern.
Our inspiration for our Medieval lantern comes from the imagination of H.J Nick and inspiration from history. The intricate top and slender bars, are all hand hammered to give you the perfect shape requested. This handcrafted lantern is both decorative and a historical fine art piece.
Wrought Iron Chandelier and Lighting Design Options
- Size – custom size, shape, number of lights
- Style – iron, wood, design, shape, decorative accents
- Finishes – variety of hand applied patina finishes
- Metal – iron, brass, copper, or precious metals available in all styles
- Glass – decorative, frosted, clear, stained glass
- Learn more about our custom light fixtures
Hand Made Lighting and Chandeliers
- American hand made chandelier
- Solid, hand forged, wrought iron (no hollow faux metal, no fake castings)
- Full length, solid, air dried natural hard wood
- Built in the original craft – not reproduction
- Hand applied wood stain and patina finish on all custom lights
- Order any size or style wall sconce custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in clear, frosted, decorative, and stained glass
- All hand made custom lighting and chandeliers are Guaranteed Forever – backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship since 1913