Castle Lighting Designs for Any Style Home
Old world style built with old world techniques – when you order one of our Custom Made Wall Sconces you?re getting a work of art that is hand made from start to finish. Our master blacksmiths craft all of our wall sconces using a real anvil and hammer and all patinas are applied by heat to guarantee they will never tarnish. The result is a wall sconce that will give you a sense of pride and brighten your home with classic charm.
Custom Lighting to Enhance Any Theme
Each wrought iron sconce can be customized any way you like so it fits your decor and needs. UL listed and guaranteed forever, all heat patina finishes are promised to never fade or tarnish. This light will never need replacing, so it will become a cherished heirloom you can pass on for generations.
Let?s get started today on the Custom Made Wall Sconces of your dreams! Give us a call now: 1-800-292-0008
Features of Our Custom Wall Sconces:
- Inspired by history
- Hand crafted by age old blacksmithing techniques
- Solid hand forged wrought iron – no castings or hollow metals
- Heat applied iron oxide patina – no powder coating or paint on iron finishes
- American made and Guaranteed Forever
All of our custom lighting designs are built the old fashioned way when“everything made in America was built to last forever” and craftsmen were proud to sign their work. We are always available to help you Design Your Dream Lighting at no extra cost.
Custom Light Fixture Designs by HJ Nick
Scottsdale Art Factory, an American manufacturer of handcrafted custom chandeliers, lighting, doors, gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona, has designed and built some of the world’s finest furnishings in America since 1913. Designs by H.J. Nick, create timeless pieces for all types of homes and businesses. Our clients are looking for that big <em?WOW factor and we pride ourselves on always exceeding expectations.
- We hand make all of our metal products in the same hand and materials tried and tested for hundreds of years. Our custom build furnishings stand the test of time.
- Solid iron, brass, copper, and genuine precious metals (gold, silver) are available in all styles.
- All raw materials are the best in the world. We never import low quality materials.
- We build investment quality products, destined for antiquity.
- Our prices are usually lower than lesser quality name brand mass production imports.
More product information: Lighting and Hardware