Buffalo Theme Copper Lighting Sconce: American Craftsman Style – LS065
Original Fine Art Lighting Handcrafted Using Old World Techniques
American Arts And Crafts Style Solid Copper Sconce Hand Forged To Stand The Test Of Time
Buffalo Theme Copper Lighting Sconce: American Craftsman Style
This American Arts and Crafts Style sconce is and H.J. Nick original work. This original fine art lighting fixture is built using old world materials and techniques. Made of pure, hand forged wrought iron (frame) and copper (panels), with a fine art (iron oxide) heat applied patina finish. Handcrafted lighting that is not only inspired by, but built with the same hand and quality standards that were used to build the originals. Each piece is a one of a kind work of art, and is never mass produced.
More About Buffalo Theme Copper Lighting Sconce
The Buffalo Theme Copper Lighting Sconce is built with only pure, solid metals, hand forged by master blacksmiths. The frame is constructed of solid wrought iron. The copper panels are hand shaped and laced to the frame with copper wiring. These panels have been perforated with buffalo and evergreen designs to give it a classic, rustic, American Western style feel.
Never painted or powdered coated, the colored finish is a heat applied iron oxide patina that is guaranteed to never fade, chip, or scratch. Furthermore, these finishes are heat applied to the metal at over 1000 degrees to bond the color with the metals. Additionally, as with all of our fixtures, thisBuffalo Theme Copper Lighting Sconce is UL listed.
Buffalo Theme Copper Lighting Sconce Info
- Size - custom size, shape, number of lights
- Style - iron, wood, design, shape, decorative accents
- Finishes - variety of hand applied patina finishes
- Metal - iron, brass, copper, or precious metals available in all styles
- Glass - decorative, frosted, clear, stained glass
- Learn more about our custom lighting
- American hand made chandeliers
- Solid, hand forged, wrought iron (no hollow faux metal, no fake castings)
- Full length, solid, air dried natural hard wood
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Hand applied wood stain and patina finish on all custom lights
- Order any size or style wall sconce custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in clear, frosted, decorative, and stained glass
- All hand made custom lighting and chandeliers are Guaranteed Forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship since 1913
Designs By H. J. Nick and ArtFactory.com, a handmade in America custom lighting manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings for interior designers with ordinary clients as well as more prominent and successful individuals, C.E.O.s, leaders, royalty and celebrities for over 100 years. Most of our clients want custom handmade products that have a BIG WOW factor and elegance, and all want investment value and products that make a proper statement reflecting their personality or the ambiance of the environment for which it is intended. Learn more Product Information
We work with dealers, builders, interior designers, and home owners to create custom handcrafted chandeliers, lighting, lamps, and sconces for your residential or commercial property. Our custom light fixtures are available in any size, style, and finish by our American craftsmen, hand made using old world techniques to create a luxury fine art furnishing for your home or business. All hand crafted lighting is built using the highest quality materials and all UL listed. Order any themed lights, the choices are endless when you order your custom chandeliers and lighting from ArtFactory.com, call 1-800-292-0008.
Custom Ceiling Lighting - More Custom Product Information
There are no reviews yet.