Hand Forged Custom Lantern American Made From The Best Materials
Our handmade gas pump lantern is hand forged wrought iron by our master blacksmiths. This custom designed lantern was crafted using old world methods by employing old world techniques. Beginning with hand forging wrought iron, anvil hammer into the shape you requested and iron oxide hand applied patina finishes. We guarantee our custom lighting to never erode or corrode.
Your Designer Lantern Is Custom Made To Last Forever You
This custom made lantern was inspired by historical lighting of past. This will surely add an elegant piece of fine art history to your home or business. H.J Nick created our version of the elegant styled gas pump lantern. The decorative seeded glass beautifully sets on all sides, designed to open from the front allowing to place your lighting inside.
View our other gas lamp lantern with clear decorative glass LS112A
Our talented craftsman build all designs using the identical methods and materials of the old world historical period. All of our products are hand crafted, individually for each and every one of our customers.
Wrought Iron Lanterns and Lighting Design Options
- Size – custom size, shape, number of lights
- Style – iron, wood, design, shape, decorative accents
- Finishes – variety of hand applied patina finishes
- Metal – iron, brass, copper, or precious metals available in all styles
- Glass – decorative, frosted, clear, stained glass
- Learn more about our custom light fixtures
Hand Made Lighting and Historical Lighting
- American hand made lanterns
- Solid, hand forged, wrought iron (no hollow faux metal, no fake castings)
- Full length, solid, air dried natural hard wood
- Built in the original craft – not reproduction
- Hand applied wood stain and patina finish on all custom lights
- Order any size or style wall sconce custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in clear, frosted, decorative, and stained glass
- All hand made custom lighting and chandeliers are Guaranteed Forever – backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship since 1913
There are no reviews yet.