Solid Wood Round Dining Table
This custom handcrafted dining room table and chair set features a solid 4-inch thick round tabletop on top of an oxen yoke inspired pedestal, and matching upholstered dining room chairs. Dining table as shown seats eight and showcased in a dark color stain and coral leather chair upholstery. This dining room table set can be custom order in any size and seating number, with any fabric or leather of your choosing, and any color finish – over 400 colors to choose from or we can computer color match. Contact one of our design engineers to discuss your dining room furniture needs at 1-800-292-0008.
Handcrafted Wood Furniture: Solid full length wood hand crafted by the hands of genuine master woodworkers using age old tried and tested techniques. All sides of our custom dining tables and designer furniture includes a hand applied 10-step process fine art finish.
Dining Table and Chairs Hand Crafted by ArtFactory.com
- Master Craftsmanship – ensures your custom dining room furniture will stand the test of time, becoming a true family heirloom and valuable future antiquity.
- Epidermis Hide Leather Chairs – 8 way tied suspension seats, custom chair upholstery using the best fabrics and top grain leathers that have been processed only in American tanneries.
- All Species Of Wood Available – as shown – solid, natural, air dried (not kiln force dried), Cedar Cypress (a renewable resource timber) – structural frames use only solid full length timber (no fake laminates, no scarf joints or glued up parts, no veneers, no glue ups, and no bolt ons).
- Original Craft – not reproduction, made in the same hand and materials as the original – designed from the historic record, hand hewn, mortise and tenon joined construction.
- All Carvings – hand carved by our master carvers (no cnc, faux casted resin carving, or gang carving).
- Fine Art Finish – 10 step hand rubbed process, finished to world class antique collector standards (no spray on faux fast paint jobs).
- Guaranteed Forever – backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship made in America since 1913.
Please don’t be fooled by our upscale appearance, our prices are usually lower than lesser quality, name brand, mass production, fast process imports – because “We Are The Factory,” hand crafted in America since 1913.