Wayne Model 615 Visible Gas Pump | Flying A Gasoline – FAGP800
Antique Gas Pump – Specifications:
Make/Model: Wayne 615 Visible Gas Pump
- Gas Company: Flying A Gasoline (globe c.1920s-1960s)
- Make/Model:Visible Pump
- Era: 1910-1930
- Color: Red, white,
- Height: 119″ (with globe)
- Base Diameter: 24″
- Condition: Antique/Restored museum quality and historical correct
- Notable Features:
Flying A Gasoline original milk glass inserts in milk glass globe light. Fry Guarantee Visible hand pump model with original blue tinted glass 10 gallon tank
Wayne Model 615 Visible Gas Pump | Flying A Gasoline
Original Restored Antique Wayne Model 615 Visible Gas Pump, Flying A Gasoline Brand
Flying A Gasoline Pump, is a vintage, 1920's pump. It features the original, patented, tinted, blue, glass cylinder. Also includes original Flying A Gasoline, milk globe and porcelain, belly plate signage.
World Class Collector Investments
Restored To Full Working Order
Genuine From Top To Bottom
Delivered To Your Home
This vintage, Wayne Model 615 Visible Gas Pump, features an Original Flying A Gasoline, globe. The original milk glass globe (17" x 6") features two 13 1/2" Flying A, milk glass inserts. The Flying A Gasoline logo with a white background, Flying A Gasoline in red, "A" with wings logo, also in red. This design was used by the Tidewater Oil Company from the 1920s through 1960s.
All parts of this antique gas pump are historically correct and original, and are in full working order. This highly collectible Flying A Gasoline vintage pump has been completely restored to museum quality by our master craftsman at Art Factory.com. Contact us to request your antique gas pumps and vintage Americana at 1-800-292-0008.
All vintage memorabilia offered is a genuine collectable and appreciable assets, not a fake reproduction. All new items are hand crafted in the same hand and materials as it was done in its era "When Things Were Made in America to Last Forever". If we say "Restored" we mean complete restoration to its original production offering in its era. If we say "Restormod" we mean exact same with some improved modifications or customizations. All items are fine collectable art at the highest world class collector level.
From Wayne Model 615 Visible Gas Pump Original Sales Literature
Wayne Model 615 Wet Hose Visible Gas Pump is the choice of hundreds of Oil Companies for their standard equipment. Speedy operation, dependability and low maintenance cost are factors accounting for its nationwide popularity. Wayne's Improved Wet Hose Pump, Model 615 (Underwriters' Approved) follows closely the lines of the Model 515 Series, and the retention of the value of standardization of appearance. The improvements found on the Model 615 guarantees Wayne's position as the manufacturers of "America's Best Wet Hose Pump."
Wayne Company - Fort Wayne, Indiana
Atlantic Area: Fry Equipment Corp. Division, Rochester, Pennsylvania
Pacific Area: The Boyle-Dayton Division, Los Angeles, California
Wayne Company, Ltd., Toronto, Canada
We are the oldest and largest restorer of fine art to museum historically correct antiques and genuine investment quality un-restored classic Americana (namely signs). Museum Quality Historically Correct means a world class restoration preserving all original signs, badges, glass with anomalies, natural aged patina, ect. with non structural damage. All age wear and tear is proudly displayed when possible. Contact us for information on restoring your vintage memorabilia at 1-800-292-0008.
Due to our earned reputation we have the good fortune to be in high demand by collectors. We always have a waiting list for most antique and vintage items. We suggest if you're looking for a specific collectable restored to this level, that you please ask to be put on our first come first serve list.
- Type - Visible. Hand operated. Wet Hose.
- Construction - All steel housing; cast iron base and lower cylinder head. Housing encloses all working parts and is securely fastened with six screw bolts. Three one-inch supports join base casting and lower cylinder head, reinforced midway with a triangle bracket making the entire pump a solid unit. Housing can be removed by one man in 1 1/2 minutes by loosening six screw bolts.
- Operation - Pumping unit, operated by easy action 29" hand lever with 10 1/2" grip; bottom of grip 3'5" from ground.
- Capacity - Can serve ten gallons at each complete filling or any number of gallons from one to ten.
- Antique - Twin cylinder continuous flow. Cylinders are hard brass seamless tubing. Plungers actuated by cut steel racks engaging one large gear direct connected to hand lever. Model 665 is dame as 615 except equipped with oscillating type pumping unit.
- Discharge - By gravity from visible container to car. Discharge is regulated by automatic shut-off nozzle on hose of Model 615. No Liquid can be discharged from glass container except through hose.
- Visible Container - The 12" annealed glass bowl is embedded in cork gaskets in top and bottom heads. The container is held firmly by nine tie rods and is protected by expanded metal screen.
- Quantity Markers - Three sets of Wayne's own clear-cut aluminum numerals, 1" high, inside the bowl. Visible from any angle. Slotted bottom causes bubble flash which is positive indication of point of correct measurement.
- Accessories - Regularly furnished with 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" double boss bushings; 1 1/2" union ell; 1 1/2" single foot valve for tank; hose nozzle and 10' of 1" metallic lined hose.
- Illumination - Electric light concealed in dome, brilliantly illuminates glass container and globe, if one is used. Globe furnished at extra cost.
- Size - Overall height with standard cap 8' 10". Overall height with 16" globe, 10' 3". Height from ground to discharge connection 5' 10". Diameter of base 23".
- Weight - Crated 465 pounds.
- Finish - Standard in red. Any other color can be furnished. Any other color can be furnished. An extra charge will be made for striping or unusual color specifications.
- All brass parts are solid polished original brass
- Rare collectors preferred original “Milk Glass” and metal globe
- All sign-age is correct porcelain original era material (no fake foreign made parts or signs used)
- All internals have been polished and rebuilt
- Pump is in working order
- Backed by a century of fine craftsmanship since 1913