Custom Wood Entry Doors
This solid wood entry door is custom hand crafted by master level artisans at ArtFactory.com using hand hewn mortise and tenon construction. Using solid, 3-inch thick natural air-dried timber, each custom entry door is hand built to your size specifications using full length timber – no scarf glued up wood parts. All sides of wood are fine art finished using a hand rubbed 10-step process to ensure the beauty and longevity of your custom wood entry door. The raised panel sections are hand carved by master wood carvers, using old world tried and true techniques – no CNC fast process door carvings. The pre-hung entry door includes a self-sealing sweep (raises and lowers automatically as you open and close the door), adjustable heavy duty crush-proof threshold, roller style latches, tension adjustable heavy duty door hinges, weather package, and a single cylinder deadbolt – made especially for our 3-7 inch thick custom entry doors. Wood Entry Door – As shown – Color: Red Mahogany Lacquer Matte – Solid Cedar Cypress Wood – No Distress.
This custom entry door handle and door knocker was designed to compliment the style of this door. Patina finished with hand fired iron oxides to create a permanent finish that is embedded into the iron. This patina process results in a lustrous finish that refines itself with age. Custom Entrance Door Hardware – As shown – Color: P-510B Patina Natural Rust – Hand Forged Wrought Iron – Patina finish is heat applied at over 1000° hand rubbed iron oxide process, available in all colors.
Traditional door styles can be modified to suit your specific size, color, and appearance requirements of your custom doors. We hand build exterior and interior doors, residential and commercial hand crafted doors.
Built the old fashioned way
“when everything made in America was built to last forever”
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Wood Doors Customization Options:
- Size – any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style – wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels – windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass – stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware – hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes – over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Learn more about our wood doors
Custom Entry Doors feature:
- American handmade solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried)
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3″ thick door jamb with 1″ stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware – no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft – not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever – backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Wooden Entry Doors by ArtFactory.com
ArtFactory.com, a custom wood door, gate, and furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world’s finest furnishings for builders, interior designers, and home owners, all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended.