The Jewel – This antique Pool Table Is Circa 1895 –
The Jewel – This Antique Pool Table Is Circa 1895
The ?Jewel? – This antique Pool Table Is Circa 1895 – Hand Tooled Top Grain Leather Pockets – Mother Of Pearl Table Markers – 1″ Italian Slate – Heavy Cloth Playing Field – – Original Craft, Not Reproduction Made In The Same Hand And Materials As The Original – Designed From The Historic Record – Hand Hewn, Mortise And Tenon Joined (means master crafted no fast process) –
Built The Old Fashioned Way “When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever” And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
– All Species Of Woods Are Available – Structural Frames Using Solid Full Length Timber (no fake laminates, scarf joints or glued up parts,no veneers – no glue ups – no bolt on,s) – Master Craftsmanship That Insures Your Furnishing Will Stand The Test Of Time – A True Family Heirloom And Valuable Future Antiquity – All Carvings Hand Carved By Our Master Carvers (no cnc, faux casted resin carving or gang carving) – Fine Art 10 Process Hand Rubbed Finished To World Class Antique Collectors Standards ( no spray on faux fast paint jobs ) – Best Fabrics – Top Grain Leathers (processed American tanneries only ) – Guaranteed Forever – Backed By Our Over Nine Decades Of Fine Craftsmanship Since 1913. Man-Cave.
The custom billiards table is made from full length timber, solid with inlays of Walnut wood for the sights,1″ thick fine ground Italian slate, and hand tooled leather pockets. All custom furniture designed and created at Scottsdale Art Factory is made in Original craft, not reproduced, using the same hand and materials as all our historically made quality furniture. Backed by over a century of true craftsmanship, this designer investment quality billiards table will become a true family heirloom and a valuable antique.
Our custom solid wood furniture and pool tables are built from solid natural air dried wood, not fast process forced dry wood using kilns. Joinery used in our hand crafted furniture construction is mortise and tenon, hand hewn by master craftsman, never using any fast production low-quality processes. Wood finishes on these designer billiards tables includes a fine art 10-process hand rubbed finish to an antique collector’s world-class standard. The best quality slate and cloth, and rails are used on all our pool table designs. Discuss your dream billiards table design with a Scottsdale Art Factory designer at 1-800-292-0008.
The Jewel – This antique Pool Table Is Circa 1895 – Custom Pool Tables
This hand crafted billiards table was custom created solid wood, hand forged iron hardware, precision ground Italian slate, and handmade leather designer pool table pockets. Please do not confuse this rustic pool table with other crude log or lodge tables. This table is constructed in the same manor and quality as all of our fine furniture tables.
Designer Fine Art Billiards Table features:
- Solid timber, air dried Fire Juniper wood – all wood species available
- Crafted billiards table using mortise and tenon joints (not fast process glue and screws)
- Walnut wood diamond sights and inlays
- Highest quality Italian precision ground slate 1″-2″
- Billiard cloth in 24 oz. weight
- Cushion rails of vulcanized gum rubber
- Hand rubbed 10 process fine art finish on custom billiards table
- Top grain leather, processed American tannery for handmade leather pockets
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware
- All custom pool tables are American made and Guaranteed Forever
- Order your designer billiards table using any wood and style
- Backed by over a century of fine art furniture creating traditions
The forerunner of the Brunswick Company began commercial manufacture in 1845. In San Francisco, California, several manufacturers were active by the late 1800s.
All designer wood furniture from Scottsdale Art Factory are built to last the old fashioned way, in Original craft, call us today to start your custom furniture design at 1-800-292-0008.