Drums are important symbols for Native American tribes and embody a power that some believe can change the world. Our Square Drum Head Custom Ceiling Lighting is a combination of master craftsmanship and the history that makes drums such a powerful cultural object. Each chandelier is crafted to be a true work of art with a genuine rawhide bottom and exotic cedar.
Hand Made Chandeliers that Enhance Your Southwestern or Rustic Theme
Native Americans view the drum as a sacred symbol with the ability to influence elements, bodies, and even the spirit world. Considered to be humanity?s first musical instrument, the oldest drum remains dates back to around 700 CE. Many styles of drums exist today including single head, double-head, and water, all used and played in a variety of ways.
Your Unique Home Deserves Only the Best Custom Ceiling Lighting
All drum head hand made chandeliers are built with the same care as a real Native American drum. They serve as a perfect example of crafted designer art. The square drum chandelier features a twin arrow design that is heat branded into the rawhide diffuser. This branding process ensures that the image becomes permanent and will never rub away or fade. The diffuser itself is hand tied with lace grade rawhide. The wood is quality exotic cedar put together by our master craftsmen with mortise and tenon joinery.
Your Hand Made Chandelier is UL listed, hangs by a decorative ceiling canopy, and includes a sturdy chain hanger. Custom built to order, you can choose any size with any image or design. The cedar is finished with five coats of hand rubbed, clear lacquer to retain its superior color and quality.
You?ll fall so in love with your new chandelier that you may never want to turn it off! Give us a call today to get started: 1-800-292-0008
- McKosato, Harlan. (2009, July) Drums: Heartbeat of Mother Earth. Native Peoples Magazine. Retrieved from http://www.nativepeoples.com/Native-Peoples/July-August-2009/Drums-Heartbeat-of-Mother-Earth/
Created the old fashioned way
“when everything made in America was built to last forever”
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Options for Our Custom Ceiling Lighting:
- Customize the size, shape, and number of lights
- Choose the metal, design, shape, and decorative accents
- A variety of hand applied patina finishes are available
- Shades can be rawhide, decorative, frosted, or clear glass
- Learn about our custom lighting, which we?ve been designing for decades
Hand Made Chandelier Options:
- 100% American made
- Solid hand forged wrought iron – no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft – not a reproduction
- Hand applied, heat cured patina finish
- Guaranteed forever – backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Custom Floor Lamps, Hand Made Chandeliers, and Lighting Custom Made by ArtFactory.com
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of handmade custom lighting, doors, gates, and furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The founder H.J. Nick has been designing and building some of the world’s finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Our clients look for that standout piece that also captures timeless elegance. We pride ourselves in creating the finest investment value furnishings available so our clients can make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of their environment. Call us now to discuss your designer lighting ideas 1-800-292-0008.