Rustic Western Style Beds – Custom Handmade Bedroom Furniture – BRS178
Fort Worth Stock Yard Fence
Hand Hewn, Mortise And Tenon Joined
Southwest Cowboy Custom Bed
Rustic Western Style Beds
Custom Handmade Bedroom Furniture
We Build In Original Craft, Not Reproduction, Made In The Same Hand And Materials As The Original - Designed From The Historic Record - Natural Air Dried (not kiln force dried) Solid Cedar Cypress (renewable resource timber) - Hand Hewn, Mortise And Tenon Joined (means master crafted no fast process)
Built The Old Fashioned Way "When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever" And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work - All Species Of Wood Are Available - Structural Frames Using Solid Full Length Timber (no fake laminates, scarf joints or glued up parts; no veneers - no glue ups - no bolt ons) - Master Craftsmanship That Ensures Your Furnishing Will Stand The Test Of Time - A True Family Heirloom And Valuable Future Antiquity - All Carvings Hand Carved By Our Master Carvers (no cnc, faux casted resin carving, or gang carving) - Fine Art 10 Process Hand Rubbed Finished To World Class Antique Collectors Standards (no spray on faux fast paint jobs) - Guaranteed Forever - Backed By Over A Century Of Fine Craftsmanship Since 1913.
Rustic Western Style Handmade Bedroom Furniture - Cowboy Western Style
Master Blacksmithing Solid Hand Forged Wrought Iron (no castings or hollow faux metals) by the hand of a genuine master craftsman using age old tried and tested techniques. - All Heat Applied Iron Oxide Hand Patina Finished (no powder coating or faux paint on iron finishes).
Please don't be fooled by our upscale appearance. Our prices are usually lower than lesser quality name brand mass production fast process imports, "We Are The Factory," hand crafted in America since 1913.
Rustic Western Style Beds
Custom Display Cabinet Info
- Size - any size or shape
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Finishes - over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Hardware - hand crafted hardware, handles, latches, hinges, accents
- Learn more about our custom furniture
We work with dealers, builders, interior designers, and home owners to create custom made furniture for your residential or commercial property. Our custom furniture is available in any size, style, and finish by our American craftsmen, hand made using old world techniques to create a luxury fine art furnishing for your project. All hand crafted, solid wood furniture pieces are built using full length, solid wood. Further customize your solid wood furniture with hand carved designs, custom hardware, glass or granite, hand forged wrought iron - the choices are endless when you order your custom hand built furniture from ArtFactory.com. Call us to discuss your project and custom furniture designs at 1-800-292-0008.
- American made by hand solid wood furniture
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried)
- Custom handcrafted wood furniture, hand hewn mortise and tenon joints
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom built wood furniture
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style furniture custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- All custom furniture is guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
- More product information
ArtFactory.com and Designs by H. J. Nick, a custom furniture, door, and gate manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all handcrafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings is intended.
Learn more about our Custom Built Furniture
There are no reviews yet.