Garden Gate Solid Wood | Custom Courtyard Entrance Gate – GW1402
Custom Garden Gate Solid Wood – Traditional Style
Full length, air dried, solid wood constructed using mortise and tenon joinery, hand fit for superior accuracy. This eight wood slat design gate features two rows of domed clavos on single swing, straight top, solid wood entrance gate.
Garden Gate Solid Wood | Custom Courtyard Entrance Gate
Traditional Style Wooden Gate
This garden gate solid wood is hand built using old world craftsmanship from full length, air dried, solid wood constructed using mortise and tenon joinery this is hand fit for superior accuracy. This eight wood slat design gate features two rows of domed clavos on single swing, straight top, solid wood entrance gate. All of our custom wood gates are complete with American made hardware including heavy duty butt hinges and ready to install. All gate entrances are finished with a 10-process hand rubbed environmentally friendly finish, available in over 400 stains. Add custom hardware to your designer garden gate solid wood, created by the hands of our master blacksmiths, in any style and patina finished for a virtually maintenance free gate for your garden, yard, or entrance. Call ArtFactory.com with your garden gate solid wood design ideas and for pricing 1-800-292-0008.
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Fine Art Custom Gate Specifications
- American hand made solid wood gates
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood gates, handcrafted by hand hewn mortise and tenon joints
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood gates
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style gate custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- All custom entrance and driveway are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Our master craftsmen are second to none in terms of creativity, talent, and true quality workmanship. They use time honored, traditional methods to give you the finest hand crafted entrance and garden gates available anywhere. They begin with furniture quality exotic woods that have been air-dried (not kiln dried) on the desert floor to less than 4% moisture content. Using traditional tools, they shape raw wood into distinctive gates that are custom made to match your design and size specifications. We use only solid iron that is hand forged by our master blacksmiths into highly distinctive shapes. They begin by heating the solid iron to temperatures in the red hot zone. Using an anvil and hammer they slowly shape, bend and hand forge the iron. All our hardware has a beautiful patina finish created using a special process where iron oxides are hand applied and cured at over 1000 degrees to create a finish which is a permanent part of the hardware. A patina will never fade, chip or crack and will actually improve with age. All ArtFactory.com works are signature, family heirloom and investment quality fine art.
- Size - any size, shape, design
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Finishes - over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Panels - wood, slats, dowels, grills, inlays, clavos, custom ironwork
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Learn more about our custom gate options
ArtFactory.com, a custom gate, door, and handmade furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the item is intended.