Solid wood exterior door in any style, finish, and size to fit your residential or commercial property. All custom doors from ArtFactory.com are handcrafted in America by master craftsman wood workers and artisan designers. - Custom Castle Doors Are The Original Security Doors - Built To Twice Hurricane Code World Wide - Virtually Maintenance Free - Custom Hand Forged Wrought Iron - We Custom Build Doors Any Size - Shown - Fine Art Entrance Door - 3" to 4" Thick - Historic Design - Solid American Cedar Cypress (Not Kiln Force Dried) (renewable resource timber) - Original Craft, Not Reproduction Made In The Same Hand And Materials As The Original - Hand Hewn, Mortise And Tenon Joined (means master hand crafted - not fast process glue up and press)
Built The Old Fashioned Way "When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever" And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
All Species Of Wood Are Available - Structural Frames Using Solid Full Length Timber (no fake laminates, scarf joints or glued up parts, no veneers - no glue ups - no bolt ons) - Master Craftsmanship That Ensures Your Furnishing Will Stand The Test Of Time - A True Family Heirloom And Valuable Future Antiquity - All Custom Carvings Hand Carved By Our Master Carvers (no cnc, faux casted resin carving or gang carving) - Fine Art 10 Process Hand Rubbed Finished To World Class Standards (no spray on faux fast paint jobs) - Guaranteed Forever - Backed By Over A Century Of Fine Craftsmanship Since 1913.
Custom Master Blacksmithing - Solid Hand Forged Wrought Iron (no castings or hollow faux metals) by the hand of a genuine master craftsman using age old tried and tested techniques. All Heat Applied Iron Oxide Custom Hand Patina Finished (no powder coating or faux paint on iron finishes).
Custom Designs By H. J. Nick and ArtFactory.com, an American manufacturer of handmade custom Doors, Gates, and Furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona have been designing and building some of the world's finest furniture for builders, interior designers with ordinary clients as well as more prominent and successful individuals, C.E.O.s, leaders, royalty and celebrities for over a century. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a BIG WOW factor and elegance. They all want investment value and furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality or the personality of the environment for which it is intended.
Please Don't Be Fooled By Our Upscale Appearance. Our prices are usually lower than lesser quality, name brand, mass production, fast process imports, because "We Are The Factory," creating hand crafted custom doors in America since 1913.
Wood Doors - Historical Origin and Design Inspiration
This custom solid wood grand entrance door handcrafted from the finest materials by ArtFactory.com was inspired by the Bojnice Castle, a castle in Bojnice, Slovakia. Bojnice Castle was first mentioned in written records in 1113, in a document held at the Zobor Abbey. Originally built as a wooden fort, it was gradually replaced by stone, with the outer walls being shaped according to the uneven rocky terrain. Its first owner was Matthew Csak, who received it in 1302 from the King Ladislaus V of Hungary. Later, in the 15th century, it was owned by King Matthias Corvinus, who gave it to his illegitimate son John Corvinus in 1489. Matthias liked to visit Bojnice and it was here that he worked on his royal decrees. He used to dictate them under his beloved linden tree, which is now known as the "Linden tree of King Matthias." After his death the castle became the property of the Zapolya family. The Thurzos, the richest family in the northern Kingdom of Hungary (now Slovakia), acquired the castle in 1528 and undertook its major reconstruction. The former fortress was turned into a Renaissance castle. From 1646 on, the castle's owners were the Palffys, who continued to rebuild the castle.
Solid Wood Grand Entrance Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost