Elegant Antler Chandelier: Custom Handcrafted With Waterford Crystals
Crystal elegance with that traditional lodge feel this combination captures it all. When you have vaulted ceilings, you need a larger chandelier to balance out the space. When the vaulted ceilings are in your cabin in the woods or your down town born stone, you also want to keep the rustic feel of the outdoors. ArtFactory.com has the solution for you with this two tiered antler chandelier. Using only naturally shed antlers from the Northern woods, our master craftsmen carefully assemble and hand wire each tier.
Attaching the antlers to the hand forged wrought iron frame to create a solid and safe UL standard light fixture that you will be proud to display in your home. Attached to a closed link, patina finished chain and a hand forged decorative ceiling fixture, this chandelier is the perfect finishing touch for your great room and will keep the rustic feel of your home. Call 800-292-0008 and speak to one of our designers today to begin the creation of your own piece of antler art.
Antler Chandelier - As shown: Features naturally shed grade one antlers, standard candelabra sockets and hand forged iron chain and ceiling canopy. UL listed.
- All Antlers Offered By ArtFactory.com Are Natural AA Grade, first quality and gathered from the Great North woods immediately after they have been naturally shed (not left through a winter or eaten by rodents then body puttied back to shape). We never use seconds, fake or faux antlers of any kind. We use antlers from the great American Northwoods region because the calcium deposits are abundant and result in higher quality, more structural antlers.
Historical Origin And Design Inspiration
Antlers have been used for centuries by many Native American tribes as tools, decoration, and weapons. Some creation myths have the deer as the first parents or humans and they are often associated with fertility and humankind. There are also tribes who have deer clans and a Cherokee story about how the deer won its horns from the trickster rabbit.
How Art Factory Antler Chandeliers Are Made - Please Compare
Artfactory Custom Antler Lighting and Antler Chandeliers Features:
Our Patented Hand Forged Hidden Iron Super Structure Keeps You Safe
- we construct an internal frame of 3/8" to 1"diameter iron that is hand forged and hammer struck to shape
- This iron frame strengthens the structure of the chandelier, conceals all wiring inside wiring boxes and also has the mounting point for the iron 1200 pound test chain.
- This method connects the chain directly to your solid beam or ceiling application through decretive cap for a positive direct mount to your structure.
- This allows for the weight of the antler chandelier to be on the steel frame direct to a solid beam not the unstable antler bone structure.
- This type of frame and hanging application also allows for the use of a (customer supplied) chandelier remote winch that allows you to remotely raise and lower your chandelier for service and maintenance.
Elegant Antler Chandelier Info
- Size - custom size, shape, number of lights
- Style - iron, wood, design, shape, decorative accents
- Finishes - variety of hand applied patina finishes
- Metal - iron, brass, copper, or precious metals available in all styles
- Glass - decorative, frosted, clear, stained glass
- Learn more about our custom lighting
- American hand made chandeliers
- Solid, hand forged, wrought iron (no hollow faux metal, no fake castings)
- Full length, solid, air dried natural hard wood
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Hand applied wood stain and patina finish on all custom lights
- Order any size or style wall sconce custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in clear, frosted, decorative, and stained glass
- All hand made custom lighting and chandeliers are guaranteed forever and backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship since 1913
We work with dealers, builders, interior designers, and home owners to create custom handcrafted chandeliers, lighting, lamps, and sconces for your residential or commercial property. Our custom lighting fixtures are available in any size, style, and finish by our American craftsman, hand made using old world techniques to create a luxury fine art furnishing for your home or business. All hand crafted lighting is built using the highest quality materials and all UL listed. Order any themed lights, the choices are endless when you order your custom chandeliers and lighting from ArtFactory.com, call 1-800-292-0008.
ArtFactory.com, a handmade in America custom lighting manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H. J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings for interior designers with ordinary clients as well as more prominent and successful individuals, C.E.O.s, leaders, royalty and celebrities for over 100 years. Most of our clients want custom handmade products that have a BIG WOW factor and elegance, and all want investment value and products that make a proper statement reflecting their personality or the ambiance of the environment for which it is intended.
Custom Fine Art Lighting Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Furniture - At No Extra Cost