Craftsman Custom Entrance Door With Side Lights – American Craftsmen 1900 Cir. – ACD6420
The American Craftsman style of architecture
grew out of the British Arts and Crafts movement
of the late 1890s, and continued as a popular
American decorative style until the 1930s
Craftsman Custom Entrance Door With Side Lights - American Craftsmen 1900 Cir.
This Craftsman Custom Entrance Door With Side Lights, custom designed in the Craftsman style architecture. The Craftsman style door casing and window mounting with hand-hewn, mortise and tenon joinery.
Our master craftsmen, under the direction of H.J. Nick, create customs entrance doors the old fashioned way, built to true investment world class standards to become a future antiquity, that will stand the test of time, backed by our 100 years of fine craftsmanship creating custom doors, gates, and furnishing since 1913. Call us at 1-800-292-0008 to discuss your designer door options with one of our master architects.
American Craftsman - Historical Origin and Design Inspiration
The American Craftsman style of architecture grew out of the British Arts and Crafts movement of the late 1890s, and continued as a popular American decorative style until the 1930s. The simple clean-line style was the reaction against the over-decorated Victorian style architecture. The style brought back the simplicity of form, from the natural materials used. The popularity came from the changes in patrons moving from the upper- to middle-class, and the inevitable personal tastes changes, replacing the trend of Victorian opulence, with more simple and elegant design elements.
Craftsman Custom Entrance Door Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost
There are no reviews yet.