Spanish Infusion With a Medieval Twist
This Custom castle door is infused with the medieval Style of the 11th century. Each Custom entry door is hand hewn, hand sanded and hand stained, and put together using mortise and tenon, peg and dowel method. Never fast processed, pressed or glued. We use wood we source from our own lots that has been air dried in the Arizona sun. We never kiln dry our sourced wood. This beautiful raised panel hand carved custom entry door is paired with our hand forged hardware, You can chose from a melody of decorative accents such as clavos, handles and pulls to complete your look.
You can chose from over 400 different stains and finishes, along with customizing even the distress look on your custom wood door. Here at ArtFactory.com you are limited only by your imagination.
Straight From a Fairy Tale
Influenced by the beautiful Castillo De Butron in Vizcaya, Biscay, Spain. This castle is known for its fairy tale look. Kate Middelton openly spoke about how she wishes her dream wedding could be at this castle, because of the charming appeal. You can easily envision sword fights and damsels in distress when looking at this medieval castle. Built in the 11th century this castle was built to replicate the medieval castles strewn across Europe. This castle was home to some of the bloodiest battles during the War of the Bands from the mid 13th century to the mid 14th century. The castle was renovated in the 19th century and was used for venues and weddings, but since has been closed
Custom Made Double Doors Info
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
ArtFactory.com is an American manufacturer of custom doors, door hardware, iron gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Featuring designs by H.J. Nick, we have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings, all hand crafted in America, since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are guaranteed forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost