Antler Chandelier With Waterford Or Swarovski Crystal
Crystal elegance with that traditional lodge feel this combination captures it all. When you have vaulted ceilings, you need a larger chandelier to balance out the space. When the vaulted ceilings are in your cabin in the woods or your down town born stone, you also want to keep the rustic feel of the outdoors. ArtFactory.com has the solution for you with this two tiered antler chandelier. Using only naturally shed antlers from the Northern woods, our master craftsmen carefully assemble and hand wire each tier, attaching the antlers to the hand forged wrought iron frame to create a solid and safe UL standard light fixture that you will be proud to display in your home. Attached to a closed link, patina finished chain and a hand forged decorative ceiling fixture, this chandelier is the perfect finishing touch for your great room and will keep the rustic feel of your home. Call 800-292-0008 and speak to one of our designers today to begin the creation of your own piece of antler art.
Antler Chandelier – As shown: Features naturally shed grade one antlers, standard candelabra sockets and hand forged iron chain and ceiling canopy. UL listed.
Historical Origin And Design Inspiration
Antlers have been used for centuries by many Native American tribes as tools, decoration, and weapons. Some creation myths have the deer as the first parents or humans and they are often associated with fertility and humankind. There are also tribes who have deer clans and a Cherokee story about how the deer won its horns from the trickster rabbit.
How Art Factory Antler Chandeliers Are Made – Please Compare
Artfactory Custom Antler Lighting and Antler Chandeliers Features:
- we construct an internal frame of 3/8″ to 1″diameter iron that is hand forged and hammer struck to shape
- This iron frame strengthens the structure of the chandelier, conceals all wiring inside wiring boxes and also has the mounting point for the iron 1200 pound test chain.
- This method connects the chain directly to your solid beam or ceiling application through decretive cap for a positive direct mount to your structure.
- This allows for the weight of the antler chandelier to be on the steel frame direct to a solid beam not the unstable antler bone structure.
- This type of frame and hanging application also allows for the use of a (customer supplied) chandelier remote winch that allows you to remotely raise and lower your chandelier for service and maintenance.
- Candelabra Light Sockets Are Solid Heavy Brass Or Iron UL listed.
- Solid, hand forged, wrought iron (no hollow faux metal, no fake castings)
- Genuine Wax, Solid Brass, Brushed Steel Or Horn End Butts/li>
- Hand applied patina finish on all custom iron lights
- Available in any iron patina finishes
- Available in clear, frosted, and decorative glass accents
- Waterford genuine crystal available
- Order any size or style chandelier custom designed for your residential or commercial space
Our Patented Hand Forged Hidden Iron Super Structure Keeps You Safe
More Antler Lighting Chandelier Features
ArtFactory.com, an American manufacturer of handcrafted custom chandeliers, lighting, doors, gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world’s finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Call us to discuss your antler chandelier design ideas 1-800-292-0008.